What do we believe?
- Children are part of the church today and should be treated as such.
- Children need to encounter God for themselves in salvation and then develop their own relationship with God.
- Children can be filled with the Holy Spirit, receive and use the gifts of the Spirit and be used powerfully by God.
- Parents have the primary responsibility for their children’s spiritual well being with the church fulfilling a supportive role.
- Fun and spiritual activities are not mutually exclusive.
- Children deserve the best that we can give them in terms of leaders and programme. We should aim for excellence in every area of our work.
- Children need to be taught the word of God as a basis for life and all the experiences they have in God.
- Each child has a destiny in God which we need to help them discover and then equip them to fulfil.